Sunday, May 20, 2018

Too Bee or Not to Bee Blog Hop


Hello Blogging Friends!!


I made these cards today for something that is very close to my heart ~ SAVING the BEES!!  Today is World Bee Day and there is a blog hop going on called To Bee or Not Too Bee Blog Hop.  We need bees to help pollinate the plants so that we can have fruit and vegetables!  No bees means no food!  So we all have to do our part to Save the Bees!!


Since last year's Save the Bees Hop one important change happened!!  On December 20th, 2017, United Nations (UN) officially proclaimed May 20th World Bee Day!!


So today we are celebrating the 1st
 World Bee Day!!  HOORAY!!



Here are my cards that I made for this wonderful Blog Hop:




And this one:




I would like to enter this Bumble Bunnies card in the:


HM & FMC #266 Anything Goes or Flower Power Challenge.


Please be sure to stop by the To Bee or Not To Bee Blog Hop here!!


I used several different stamps to make my cards today:

House Mouse Happy Hoppers Bumble Bunnies stamp


Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

7 comments:

  1. BOTH of these are as cute as can beeeee! They make me smile from ear to ear.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are darling, Lori! Bees are important to us, as well. My container gardens are filled with assorted blooming edibles for the bees and wasps, butterflies and moths, and hummingbirds. Some of the bees who frequent my flowers are tee tiny! We have a carpenter bee who looks like a bumblebee. He watches me as I water and care for the flowers, each spring, a new male emerges. What a nice theme for your special blog hop. Thanks for sharing your colorful, pretty cards to spread the word! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy World Bee Day, Lori!! Both of your cards are so bee-utiful!! I love the colors and the sweet image on the first one!! The mice are so adorable and the background is fabulous on the second!! Love them both!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori Love this sweet adorable hopper image..one of my favs..super coloring & great honeycomb design paper, fab take on the option theme Flowers.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon chall.
    Smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable bees, Lori! Great card designs on each of them. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute little bunny bees! Love the background you used too, perfect! We had a harsh winter where I live, but we have noticed that there seems to be an abundance of bees and birds this Spring.
    Planting flowers this weekend, so they should do well. Thanks for sharing your card with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love those Happy Hoppers in their costumes!
    Thanks for playing at House Mouse & Friends!
    Helen (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!