Thursday, May 24, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #229 ~ GRADUATION

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is Thursday and that means there is a new challenge on the DL.ART Challenge Blog


DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #229 ~ GRADUATION 


Now before I show you my card I want to tell you about the 3 new Crinkle Ribbon Bundles that Diana has in her store!  They are gorgeous!!  


Mint Julep & Berry Sorbet
Sunshine & Ocean
Meadow & Stream



You can go check them out here.


I used the new Berry Sorbet on my Graduation Card below:



Ingredients:

DL.ART Berry Sorbet Crinkle Ribbon
Adornit Paintables
Copic markers
Gina Marie Designs Rectangle dies
Die-Versions Wordlets Congratulations die
Pink fun foam
Neenahs Desert Storm card stock
Assorted colored paper

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm card stock for the base of the card.  I took an Adornit Paintables and colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the smallest of the Gina Marie Designs Rectangle dies.  I mounted that onto pink paper that I cut out with the next size up rectangle die.  I added that to the blue paper and cut that out with the next size die and then I added that to the green paper and cut that out with the biggest of the rectangle dies and added that to the card base.  I took the Die-Versions Congratulations die and some Pink fun foam and cut out the word and added that to the bottom of the card.  I then took the beautiful Berry Sorbet Crinkle Ribbon and made a bow and attached that to the card.

When you stop by Diana's store if you decide to purchase anything you can use this code:   LK456 to get a 10% discount!!


Hop on over to the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #229 - GRADUATION CHALLENGE to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous graduation card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC!!!!! I love the sentiment and all those fun colors. Absolutely beautiful card Lori!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Lori!! The image is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the sentiment!! So fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori. I love the way you colored the sweet image and the encouraging sentiment. Those rectangle dies have such a cool edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Lori, Love your coloring and the berry sorbet crinkle ribbon was the perfect choice. have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend!! :) This girl is so sweet and you've done such a gorgeous job coloring Lori! Beautiful done as always! I have not stopped following you, I've just sort of fell off the computer grid for a while! LOL! I have started up a new blog and hope that you will stop by and say hi when you have some time! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!